Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sono qui!

La Pietra
I'm here!! After two Swiss Air flights, a 5 hour layover in Zurich, and maybe two hours of sleep, I have arrived at La Pietra! The weather is lovely now, but naturally there was a downpour throughout the time period of Laura catching a cab and Laura rolling all of her crap across an expanse of pebbles to the villa. What can you do. I have my own room in Villa Colletta with a gorgeous view! I know I said one picture a day, but I'm overwhelmed! It's beautiful!!
my window
view from my room
the " grounds"...ridiculous.

Off to find some friends and eat dinner (I've been living off of gluten-free chips and power bars for the past 15 hours, bad news bears), and I think some sleeping is definitely necessary. More tomorrow!

Ciao Amori!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment